Terms and Conditions
1. Under no circumstances should any other equipment be used together with Party Higher equipment unless written permission is provided. (For safety reasons)
2. The equipment is not to be removed from the party/event stipulated premises. Security of your premise need to ensure no person leaves The Venue/Contractor with headphones.
3. The equipment must be sheltered at all times from getting wet or from any extreme temperatures. If smoking area is available yet it is raining security need to ensure patrons keep headphones undercover/protected from getting wet.
4. The equipment must be protected from sand, liquids, paint, powders and glitter. The equipment is provided on the understanding that from the time of arrival and set up, any costs arising from accidental damage, Fire, theft, vandalism, or damage caused
by incorrect handling is to be borne by “The Venue/Contractor”.
5. Any broken headsets will be charged to “The Venue/Contractor” at $50 + GST per headset.
6. Any damaged transmitters will be charged to “The Venue/Contractor” at $500 + GST each.
7. Any other equipment provided on the quote/invoice or provided complimentary for the event, if damaged or missing will be charged a repair or replacement fee.
8. Cancellation fee of 100% applies if Party Higher’s services are cancelled after making a confirmed booking within a week of the event date.
9. Cancellation fee of 50% applies if Party Higher’s Services are cancelled after making a confirmed booking prior to the last week of the event date.
10. Party Higher reserve the right to charge “The Venue/Contractor’s” credit card or invoice “The Venue/Contractor” for any damaged or missing equipment.
11. Party Higher reserve the right to charge “The Venue/Contractor” for each day the equipment is not returned.
12. Party Higher reserve the right to charge a 5% per week late fee on any overdue payments.
13. Travel Expenses may apply if Venue location is greater than 45 minutes from CBD.