Should you have any questions once received please feel free to call 1300 734 726 or 1300 7 DISCO and press 2 for tech support.
If you have children please make sure to register them to attend our online Kids Disco Party too, just follow button on our home page.
Thank you once again for your support and we hope that this brings some level of ease and comfort to your home environment.
Party Higher Team
We look forward to making your child’s birthday a special day and providing a Fun service that will be memorable.
We will send you an email with the link to your Virtual Party event the week before your event.
We will need you to send us all the names and emails of all your guests. We will send them the invite with your link.
Thank you for your support and allowing us the opportunity to entertain your child and family and friends on this special day.
We will contact you a few days before to confirm you have your login details and are ready to Party.
1. Under no circumstances should any other equipment be used together with Party Higher equipment unless written permission is provided. (For safety reasons)
2. The equipment is not to be removed from the party/event stipulated premises. Security of your premise need to ensure no person leaves The Venue/Contractor with headphones.
3. The equipment must be sheltered at all times from getting wet or from any extreme temperatures. If smoking area is available yet it is raining security need to ensure patrons keep headphones undercover/protected from getting wet.
4. The equipment must be protected from sand, liquids, paint, powders and glitter. The equipment is provided on the understanding that from the time of arrival and set up, any costs arising from accidental damage, Fire, theft, vandalism, or damage caused
by incorrect handling is to be borne by “The Venue/Contractor”.
5. Any broken headsets will be charged to “The Venue/Contractor” at $50 + GST per headset.
6. Any damaged transmitters will be charged to “The Venue/Contractor” at $500 + GST each.
7. Any other equipment provided on the quote/invoice or provided complimentary for the event, if damaged or missing will be charged a repair or replacement fee.
8. Cancellation fee of 100% applies if Party Higher’s services are cancelled after making a confirmed booking within a week of the event date.
9. Cancellation fee of 50% applies if Party Higher’s Services are cancelled after making a confirmed booking prior to the last week of the event date.
10. Party Higher reserve the right to charge “The Venue/Contractor’s” credit card or invoice “The Venue/Contractor” for any damaged or missing equipment.
11. Party Higher reserve the right to charge “The Venue/Contractor” for each day the equipment is not returned.
12. Party Higher reserve the right to charge a 5% per week late fee on any overdue payments.